How to Launch Your Lucrative Editing Career
(and make sure you're paid what you're worth!)
Register for the webinar now!
Do you want to know exactly how to launch a LUCRATIVE career as an editor?
- Do you love words and know you want to be an editor, but are too scared to give up your day job because you don’t know if you can support yourself as a freelancer?
- Have you established yourself as a freelancer but are still desperately searching for clients or aren’t earning enough from the clients you have?
- Are you wondering if you should invest the time and money in a two-year master’s degree that isn’t even exclusively focused on editing? Or have you completed one and still feel that you don’t have the skills you need to confidently edit?
- Have you noticed that there is no clear career path to becoming a professional editor in Australia?
After years of mentoring and training editors at all stages of their careers, Dr Lisa Lines developed the webinar ‘How to Launch Your Lucrative Editing Career’ to help editors struggling with these and many more questions.
Whether you’re hoping to break into the industry or you want to hone your professional skills and reach the next level, this webinar is an exclusive opportunity to learn from Dr Lines’ 18 years in the field. As one of Australia’s most experienced academic editors, she has the knowledge and experience necessary to give you the precise help you need.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the three most important things you need to know to build an amazing editing career. These crucial points are often forgotten or neglected even by experienced editors. Learning them now will ensure that you are equipped to advance your career with lightning speed.
This is Dr Lines’ most popular webinar, and she will be delivering it LIVE on these three occasions only during Semester 2 this year.
- Tuesday 13 August 2019 at 1:30 pm (Sydney time)
- Thursday 15 August 2019 at 11:30 am (Sydney time)
- Friday 16 August 2019 at 12:30 pm (Sydney time)
Attending live will allow you to participate fully and to ask questions during the in-depth Q&A session at the end. You’ll gain much more from the experience this way than from simply watching a replay!
Register here before all the spots are gone! Places are limited because Dr Lines makes sure everyone’s questions are answered before she ends the webinar.
And remember, if you miss the webinar, you won't find out EXACTLY how we can help you to kickstart or supercharge your career as an editor, right now. (We couldn’t help but throw in a super cheesy sales pitch, even though this is a free webinar!)